Dear Abby: I never want my sons to hear the rumors about me

Dear Abby: I never want my sons to hear the rumors about me [ad_1]

Pricey ABBY: I retired to Malaga, Spain, just after my relationship of 38 decades ended in divorce.

I have gone to evening meal with a couple guys since going here. This is a beautiful community with a lot of retired citizens from all about Europe and the U.K.

My trouble is, soon after a several dates, they assume that because they purchased me meal it entitles them to intercourse. I am in shape and reasonably beautiful, but I could be out of touch on courting.

These men have implied to other folks that we did have sexual intercourse, and now single and married men are contacting me. The only way they could have gotten my selection is via these males.

I have tried out to make gentle of this, but I’m nervous that when my sons or grandchildren take a look at next month, they will hear some thing that is not correct. How do I end this nonsense with no triggering really hard thoughts?

NOT LIKE THAT AT ALL

Expensive NOT LIKE THAT: What has been completed to you is vile and disgusting. A person you refused to have intercourse with has retaliated with the equivalent of writing your mobile phone amount on a bathroom wall.


[ad_2]

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top