Harriette Cole: I believe my landlady’s little ones are snooping in my room. What really should I do?

Harriette Cole: I believe my landlady’s little ones are snooping in my room. What really should I do? [ad_1]

Dear HARRIETTE: I am renting a room from a one mother with two kids. I live in a bed room on the opposite facet of the house with my own rest room.

Harriette Cole
Harriette Cole 

Most of the time I do not even see the young children or their mother mainly because of our schedules. The young ones go away for college at 7 a.m., and I am up for perform by 9 a.m.

Lately, when I return from operate, I notice tiny things in my bedroom and lavatory are out of put. I have gone so considerably as to just take pics of how every thing seemed ahead of I left just to make the comparison.

It’s secure to say that somebody in the residence is touching my items, and I’m assuming it is the kids.

How do I handle this without sounding also confrontational?

Don’t Touch

Dear Really do not Touch: Speak to your landlord. Question her to place locks on your doors.


[ad_2]

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top