Pricey Abby: I’m staying coerced into attending strangers’ funerals

Pricey Abby: I’m staying coerced into attending strangers’ funerals [ad_1]

Pricey ABBY: I have a co-worker who bullies the staff into attending funerals. These are not persons who are close or well-acknowledged to me or to the some others.

Jeanne Phillips (Dear Abby)If a family member (or even an in-regulation) of anyone who operates with us passes away, this particular person needs to know the funeral specifics and then bullies me (and the other folks) into likely.

Abby, I comprehend just one goes to funerals for the people today who have misplaced another person and to spend respects. But I also consider funerals are a sensitive issue, and it is inappropriate to go if you really do not even know the deceased’s name or are not near with the co-employee who sustained the loss.


[ad_2]

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top