Dear Abby: Why ought to I help you save cash if my fiance just provides it to his mother?

Dear Abby: Why ought to I help you save cash if my fiance just provides it to his mother? [ad_1]

Expensive ABBY: My fiance and I have a baby jointly. I’m 31, and he’s 16 a long time older. Often I really do not know if our partnership will do the job out in the very long operate for the reason that he’s so stubborn and set in his techniques. I’m a lot more laid-again and easygoing.

What is bothering me the most proper now is his mom continually asks him for revenue.

It is not just for tiny things it’s for roof and furnace repair and difficulties with her water heater, washer/dryer, stove and A/C. She’s married, and her spouse will work. He must be capable to supply her with the things they require for their household.

It’s not like my fiance is rich. He is not.

I have attempted chatting to him about it, but it just finishes up in an explosive argument. It’s like, why must I even try out to save for our family’s foreseeable future and the items we want for our property if he’s heading to keep supplying it to his mother each individual time she asks? Be sure to support.

ALL FOR MAMA


[ad_2]

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top