Harriette Cole: I just can't obtain any flaws in him. Is that a purple flag?

Harriette Cole: I just can't obtain any flaws in him. Is that a purple flag? [ad_1]

Pricey HARRIETTE: I have met the most wonderful man, and I think I’m slipping in enjoy. He is so attentive and charming.

I locate myself searching for flaws in this guy due to the fact he looks also superior to be real, but I can not uncover anything improper.

Really should I just relax and enjoy him, or is “too great to be true” a pink flag?

Wonderful Person

Dear Marvelous Male: Why not love the ride? Glimpse for and celebrate the optimistic features of your romance.

Choose the time to get to know him. What does he treatment about? What are his pursuits? What will make him satisfied? What helps make him unhappy? What are his values? Communicate about these points.


[ad_2]

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top