Harriette Cole: My manager penalizes childless staff members. Should really I file a criticism?

Harriette Cole: My manager penalizes childless staff members. Should really I file a criticism? [ad_1]

Pricey HARRIETTE: My supervisor appears to be to regard only the workers who have youngsters.

For example, a co-worker of mine was functioning late to get the job done the other day and mentioned it was mainly because her little ones produced her late. My supervisor, a mother of two, was being familiar with and laughed it off. My co-worker didn’t receive a compose-up or any variety of penalty for her tardiness.

I was jogging late the other working day since of automobile troubles, and my supervisor designed me stay an extra 15 minutes to make up for my tardiness. This is entirely unfair and discriminatory.

I would have no complaints about her if it weren’t for this issue, but I assume it is a rather main problem. Should I make a formal grievance?

Discrimination

Pricey DISCRIMINATION: If you really feel self-confident enough, go to your supervisor initial. Inform her that you want to communicate to her about anything sensitive. Get her focus and an settlement to hear. Then level out that you have found anything that disturbs you — particularly, that she looks to accommodate personnel with young children when not undertaking the identical for other folks.


[ad_2]

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top