Harriette Cole: These teens crossed a line at our dwelling. Should really I convey to their mothers and fathers?

Harriette Cole: These teens crossed a line at our dwelling. Should really I convey to their mothers and fathers? [ad_1]

Dear HARRIETTE: My daughter experienced friends about for the weekend at our summertime cottage. I noticed that two of them sneaked off to be in a space collectively for an prolonged period of time of time, though I only understood this soon after the point.

I do not allow for young adults to slumber collectively in my home, even if they are already 18 my daughter knows that. I questioned her to discuss to her good friends and permit them know I assumed that was disrespectful. They obliged and didn’t sneak off anymore.

Must I inform their mother and father that this happened? I’m not rather guaranteed how to handle this.

Crossing a Line

Pricey CROSSING A LINE: I’m not guaranteed how useful it would be to convey to the parents that their teens were being in a space guiding a shut doorway for a although. You do not know what transpired — if anything at all.

You do know that you were being ready to enforce your dwelling principles, even if it was following the simple fact. In the potential, you can make it apparent to the teens what the boundaries are and that if they cross them, they have to leave.


[ad_2]

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top