Inquire Amy: I have a legit phobia, and my partner refuses to transform his actions

Inquire Amy: I have a legit phobia, and my partner refuses to transform his actions [ad_1]

Expensive Amy: I have been married to my spouse for far more than 30 yrs. Our marriage is loving but tough.

I have always performed most of the changing, adapting and forgiving. Apologizing is not his forte, but he is a very good, kindhearted male.

We’re equally professionally thriving and supportive of each other. Our adult small children all live close by. We’re a close and loving relatives.

I have lately produced a problem known as amaxophobia, a certain phobia about using in a car.

Symptoms involve extreme stress, shortness of breath, nausea and a racing coronary heart. I have all of these indications — but only when I am a passenger in the auto that my partner is driving. It does not have an impact on me when I am the driver or driving with other men and women.


[ad_2]

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top