Request Amy: I have saved this secret since childhood. How could counseling enable me?

Request Amy: I have saved this secret since childhood. How could counseling enable me? [ad_1]

Pricey Amy: I am a 73-year-old female. I was sexually molested by my more mature sister when I was about 11 years outdated. She was enormously motivated by her “friend” who sexually molested my 10-year-aged friend at the same time.

It occurred as soon as to me. I did not notify any one.

Our father (who was my sister’s stepfather) was very bodily abusive toward both my mother and my sister. I definitely was concerned that he would hurt or kill a single of them if I informed.

Immediately after my parents’ divorce when I was 17, I ongoing to preserve the magic formula and have accomplished so right until this day. I generally told myself that I would confront my sister just after our mom passed away. I never wished to damage my mother since she experienced a incredibly difficult everyday living.

Very well, our mom died four decades ago and I did not confront my sister. I’m positive she would deny that it at any time occurred.


[ad_2]

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top