Question Amy: I’m horrified by what they fed me, and they will not apologize

Question Amy: I’m horrified by what they fed me, and they will not apologize [ad_1]

Pricey Amy: I have a team of a few pals (we’re all male) with whom I love a person overnight every month at a cabin in the woods. We choose turns cooking.

Not long ago two of the guys created a spaghetti supper for us. The up coming morning they told us that they had included in the sauce some mushrooms that they had found behind the woodpile.

I was horrified. I have a degree in biology and taught environmental science for around 30 yrs. Neither of these fellas has knowledge with mycology or taxonomy of fungi, nor could they even title the species of mushrooms that ended up utilized.

When I expressed my dismay, they were defensive (“My wife said they were Alright!”) and at some point turned to taunting.

At the future overnight I questioned what substances ended up included in the food. Realizing the ridiculousness of this endeavor to be safe and sound and wishing to stay away from more ridicule, I began to provide my have food below the declaration that I favor to consume afterwards in the evening than they do.


[ad_2]

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top