Ask Amy: How do I tell the new neighbors their lawn maintenance is unsuitable?

Ask Amy: How do I tell the new neighbors their lawn maintenance is unsuitable? [ad_1]

Dear Amy: I have an issue with a neighbor and am wondering about the best way to approach it.

We have a small cottage on a lake in upstate New York.

Over the past decade, most of the homeowners in the area have stopped using lawn chemicals, over concerns about the effects of the chemicals on wildlife, as well as human and pet health.

Recently, a family moved in from out of state. They visit their cottage only occasionally.

I have not met the family, as they live about a quarter-mile away, but I walk past their property regularly. I noticed that they have started having a company come regularly to apply chemicals to their lawn.

What is the best way to approach this family to tell them that the vast majority of people in our town don’t use lawn chemicals anymore?


[ad_2]

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top